- Takayama E-Bike Tour: Takayama office (Oshinmachi 1-65, Takayama, Gifu, Japan)
- Maze E-Bike Tour: JR Hida-Hagiwara station (take 8:00 train leaving Takayama for 9:00 tour)
We have free parking lots near the office. The detail information will be informed when a booking is completed.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bottle of water
- Warm jackets and gloves (from Oct to Dec & Mar)
- Model: Panasonic, Hurryer
- Proper height: 150-185cm (replacing a saddle, it can be available from 145 to 190cm)
- Minimum saddle height: 75.5cm
- Wheel size: 26 inches
- Gear: 7 speeds
- Attachment: Bottle holder
Yes. We gladly offer vegetarian or gluten-free meals for lunch. Please notify us when you book a tour.
Basically, we do not shorten the tour. But we can offer a customized tour so please let us know before booking a tour.
|Type||Group tour||Private tour||Group tour|
|Lunch||Regular local lunch||Kaiseki (traditional multi-course Japanese meal)||None|
|Farm experience||None||30 mins to 1 hour before lunch||None|
|Duration||6 hours||7.5 hours||3.5 hours|
No. For safety reason, we do not attach a child seat.
We send you an email by 6:00pm on the day before tour date but sometimes finalization is required to be made in the morning (mostly by 7:30am) to follow the latest weather forecast.
Reservations can be made up to 6 months in advance. If you want to book a tour in October, you can book it from April. Exception is a booking for next year, which is suspended until we finish reviewing the tour contents including price, service and duration in the end of year. It usually starts from the end of December.
We do not offer bike rental service that is just a self-guided tour since we want you to truly understand local culture of rural Japan.
We will reschedule the tour if we have availability before or after and also if you can join then. If not, we will give you a full refund.
We do not have any age limit but height limit (145-190cm). Please note that we do not take any responsibility for any problem, concern and discomfort that a person who is out of the height limits has on a bike ride.