- Rate: 3,000 JPY / person
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Start Time: 9:00 AM / 11:30 AM / 2:15 PM / 3:45 PM
- Period: All Year
- Number of Participants: 1 – 8
- Departure & Return: JR Hida Hagiwara station
- English speaking guide
- Sake tasting (5 or more different kinds of sake)
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Drivers are not allowed to drink any alcoholic beverage
- 72 hours or more prior to the starting time of tour: 0% of a tour fee
- 24 to 72 hours prior to the starting time of tour: 50% of a tour fee
- Within 24 hours or the day of the tour or no show: 100% of a tour fee
- 8:00 train leaving Takayama is the best option for 9:00 tour (10:24 for 11:30, 13:29 for 14:15, 14:49 for 15:45)
- During the tour, you can leave big luggages inside of the store in front of the station.
- The tour is not held when the sake brewery is closed: on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays.
Our guide welcome you at the station. After some introduction, you start walking to the sake brewery.
You stop the local shrine, which is the best place to understand the history of town and Hida region.
Some instruction about sake, you will go inside to see the actual brewing process.
5 or more kinds of sake will be provided. You can have a really relaxing moment.
Your guide will let you know the arrival time of train, then walk back to the station.