Hida Sake Brewery Tour
Adult (age 20-) Child (age 3-19) Infant (0-2) 10,5008,500 JPY 9,5007,500 JPY 0 JPY
*The premium tour additionally requires 3,000 JPY for each.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start Time: 9:00 AM / 1:30 PM
- Period: All Year
- Number of Participants: 2 – 6
- Departure & Return: JR Hida-Hagiwara station (8:00am train leaving Takayama arrives at Hida-Hagiwara at 8:37am / 12:35pm train at Takayama takes you to Hida-Hagiwara at 1:12pm)
- English speaking guide
- 5 cups of sake tasting (1,000 JPY)
- Admission to see the facilities of sake brewery
- Local taxes
- Top-class sake (only for premium option)
- Appetizers (only for premium option)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Drivers are not allowed to drink any alcoholic beverage
- No refund or no alternative date will be given when you do not show up at the meeting time for any reason (meeting time is 10 minutes before start time of tour)
- Please understand that we very occasionally take more than 6 guests at once depending on availability
- 15 days or more prior to the tour date: 0% of a tour fee
- 8 days to 14 days prior to the tour date: 30% of a tour fee
- 4 days to 7 days prior to the tour date: 50% of a tour fee
- 1 day to 3 days prior to the tour date: 80% of a tour fee
- Within 1 day prior to the tour date or no show: 100% of a tour fee
- Participants can bring and store suitcases inside of our garage during the tour so that they can directly head to the next destination such as Kyoto or Tokyo just after the tour
- The tour is not held when the sake brewery is closed: on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays
- It might be possible to hold the tour on a date or time not listed on the booking calendar so please feel free to contact us
Our guide welcome you at the station. After some introduction, you start walking to the sake brewery.
Some instruction about sake, you will go inside to see the actual brewing process.
5 kinds of sake will be provided. You can have a really relaxing moment.
Your guide will let you know the arrival time of train, then walk back to the station.