4,0003,500 JPY / person (+2,500 JPY for premium tour)
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Start Time: 9:00 AM / 11:30 AM / 2:15 PM / 3:45 PM
- Period: All Year
- Number of Participants: 2 – 10
- Departure & Return: JR Hida-Hagiwara station (8:00am train leaving Takayama arrives at Hida-Hagiwara at 8:36am / 10:24am train arrives at 11:14am / 1:29pm train arrives at 2:03pm / 2:49pm train arrives at 3:39pm)
- English speaking guide
- Sake tasting (5 or more different kinds of sake)
- Local taxes
- Top-class sake (only for premium option)
- Appetizers (only for premium option)
- Tasting room (only for premium option)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Drivers are not allowed to drink any alcoholic beverage
- Private tour is available on request with additional charge
- 8 days or more prior to the tour date: 0% of a tour fee
- 3 days to 7 days prior to the tour date: 30% of a tour fee
- 1 day to 3 days prior to the tour date: 50% of a tour fee
- Within 1 day prior to the tour date or no show: 100% of a tour fee
- 8:00am train leaving Takayama is the best option for 9:00am tour (10:24am for 11:30am, 1:29pm for 2:15pm, 2:49pm for 3:45pm)
- During the tour, you can leave big luggage inside of the store in front of the station
- The tour is not held when the sake brewery is closed: on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays
- It might be possible to hold the tour on a date or time not listed on the booking calendar so please feel free to contact us
Our guide welcome you at the station. After some introduction, you start walking to the sake brewery.
Some instruction about sake, you will go inside to see the actual brewing process.
5 or more kinds of sake will be provided. You can have a really relaxing moment.
Your guide will let you know the arrival time of train, then walk back to the station.