Hagiwara Rural Walking Tour
Our safety measures against COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
*Please make sure to check your temperature before leaving an accommodation. If you are not well, please stay for yourself and other guests.
10,5008,500 JPY / person
- Duration: 2 hours
- Distance: Approx. 3.5km
- Start Time: 9:00 AM / 1:30 PM / 4:00 PM (4:00PM tour is only available from April to September)
- Period: All Year
- Number of Participants: 2 – 10
- Departure & Return: JR Hida-Hagiwara station (8:00am train leaving Takayama arrives at Hida-Hagiwara at 8:37am / 12:35pm train arrives at 1:12pm / 2:53pm train arrives at 3:44pm)
- English speaking guide
- Coffee or Tea
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- When it rains or snows, we will basically hold the tour as scheduled
- If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- No refund or no alternative date will be given when you do not show up at the meeting time for any reason (meeting time is 10 minutes before start time of tour)
- 15 days or more prior to the tour date: 0% of a tour fee
- 8 days to 14 days prior to the tour date: 30% of a tour fee
- 4 days to 7 days prior to the tour date: 50% of a tour fee
- 1 day to 3 days prior to the tour date: 80% of a tour fee
- Within 1 day prior to the tour date or no show: 100% of a tour fee
- Participants can bring and store suitcases inside of our garage during the tour so that they can directly head to the next destination such as Kyoto or Tokyo just after the tour
- It is preferred to bring a jacket and gloves to keep you warm in autumn and winter season
- It might be possible to hold the tour on a date or time not listed on the booking calendar so please feel free to contact us
Our guide welcome you at the station and share some instructions about tour.
Best place to understand the historical background of Hagiwara and the Hida region.
You visit the shopping street in the town. It is not for tourists but 100% for locals.
100% natural water from mountains near the town. One of the beauty of nature in Japan’s countryside.
You safely come back to the station with full of joy and knowledge about the rural life in Japan.