Takayama E-Bike Tour
- Rate: 29,000 JPY~ / person (Depends on season & number of people)
- Duration: 8 hours
- Start Time: 8:00 AM
- Period: March – November
- Number of Participants: 2 – 6
- Departure & Return: Takayama office
- Expert bike tour guide
- Rental e-bike (Panasonic)
- Local taxes
- Tea / Coffee
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- No basket attached on e-bikes
- Minimum height is 145cm and maximum height is 185cm
- We do not take any responsibility for any problem, concern and discomfort that a person who is out of the height limits has on a bike ride
- Not easy bike ride physically, only for those who engage in regular vigorous exercise
- Not recommended for those who have not ridden a bike for a long time
- Please note that you have to cycle by yourself from start to end since no support car follows us
- No child seat is available
- We may cancel a tour due to poor weather and road condition (full refund)
- No refund or no alternative date will be given when you do not show up at the meeting time for any reason (meeting time is 10 minutes before start time of tour)
- Please understand that we very occasionally take 7-8 guests at once depending on availability or weather
- Please let us know at time of booking if you have any food restriction or allergy
- 31 days or more prior to the tour date: 0% of a tour fee
- 15 days to 30 days prior to the tour date: 10% of a tour fee
- 8 days to 14 days prior to the tour date: 30% of a tour fee
- 4 days to 7 days prior to the tour date: 50% of a tour fee
- 1 day to 3 days prior to the tour date: 80% of a tour fee
- Within 1 day prior to the tour date or no show: 100% of a tour fee
*When the tour is cancelled due to bad weather or road condition, we will give you a full refund.
- During the tour, you can leave your luggage in our office
- It is preferred to bring a jacket and gloves to keep you warm in autumn and winter season
- The current model bike does not have any basket for safety so it is better to bring a backpack
We will meet at our office, then start to instruct about how to ride on e-bikes and the tour course.
Leisurely bike ride in the Takayama town first before going to the countryside.
Feeling the mountain breeze and the stream sound, you will head for the scenic valley village.
Going up a long hill, you will see some beautiful waterfalls in the plenty of forests.
You must be hungry after 4-hour bike ride. We get much energy with beautifully decorated local lunch to cycle back to Takayama.
Along the way back to Takayama we stop by the pristine river for a relaxed moment.
We use a different way back to Takayama. At our office, we will toast the success!