- Rate: 21,000 JPY / person
- Duration: 8 hours
- Start Time: 8:00 AM
- Period: March – December
- Number of Participants: 2 – 6
- Departure & Return: Takayama office
- Expert bike tour guide
- Rental e-bike (Panasonic)
- Local taxes
- Coffee / Tea
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- No basket attached on e-bikes
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum height is 145cm
- Maximum height is 190cm
- Not easy bike ride physically, only for those who engage in regular vigorous exercise
- Please let us know at time of booking if you have any food restriction or allergy
- We may cancel tour due to poor weather or road condition
- If cancellation is required, you will be offered a different date, walking tour with refund of difference or full refund
- Not recommended for those who have not ridden a bike for a long time
- Not recommended for more than 185cm tall person because of the bicycle design
- 8 days or more prior to the tour date: 0% of a tour fee
- 4 days to 7 days prior to the tour date: 30% of a tour fee
- 1 day to 3 days prior to the tour date: 50% of a tour fee
- Within 1 day prior to the tour date or no show: 100% of a tour fee
- During the tour, you can leave your luggage in our office
- It is preferred to bring a jacket and gloves to keep you warm in autumn and winter season
We will meet at our office, then start to instruct about how to ride on e-bikes and the tour course.
Leisurely bike ride in the Takayama town first before going to the countryside.
Feeling the mountain breeze and the stream sound, you will head for the scenic valley village.
Going up a long hill, you will see some beautiful waterfalls in the plenty of forests.
You must be hungry after 4-hour bike ride. We get much energy with beautifully decorated local lunch to cycle back to Takayama.
Along the way back to Takayama we stop by the pristine river for a relaxed moment. You can choose coffee or tea.
We use a different way back to Takayama. At our office, we will toast the success!