- Rate: 7,000 JPY / person
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Start Time: 9:00 AM or 1:30 PM
- Period: March – December
- Number of Participants: 1 – 4 (6 max from July 1st)
- Departure & Return: JR Hida-Hagiwara station
- English speaking guide
- Rental e-bike (Panasonic)
- Use of helmet
- Local taxes
- Coffee or Tea
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- No basket attached on e-bikes
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum height is 145cm
- Maximum height is 190cm
- Participants should be capable of cycling
- If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- Private tour is available on request with additional charge
- This tour does not include lunch
- Not recommended for those who have not ridden a bike for a long time
- Not recommended for more than 185cm tall person because of the bicycle design
- 72 hours or more prior to the starting time of tour: 0% of a tour fee
- 24 to 72 hours prior to the starting time of tour: 50% of a tour fee
- Within 24 hours or the day of the tour or no show: 100% of a tour fee
- 8:00am train leaving Takayama is the best option for 9:00am tour (12:33pm train for 1:30pm tour)
- During the tour, you can leave big luggage inside of our bike garage
- It is preferred to bring a jacket and gloves to keep you warm in autumn and winter season
- The current model bike does not have any basket for safety so it is better to bring a backpack
- For a return train to Takayama, it leaves Hida-Hagiwara at 2:14pm, 3:42pm, 5:22pm and 6:42pm
- We can tell you some recommended restaurants for lunch near from the station
Our guide welcome you at the station. After the registration, he or she shares the summary of tour and how to use e-bike.
On the way to Maze village, we have some stops. One of the beautiful spots is the townscape and mountain view in Hagiwara.
After the uphill and tunnel, you will see one of the best rivers in Japan. You will be surprised at the color and clearness of water.
Cycling along the river, we will visit the scenic valley village. Our guide will offer you some insights of life in the mountainous area.
Before going back to the station, we stop by the crystal river for a leisurely time. Tea option is available too.
The way back to the station is mainly downhill, which you can feel the clear mountain breeze just to go down easily.