10,0008,000 JPY / person
- Duration: 6 hours
- Start Time: 9:00 AM
- Period: March – December
- Number of Participants: 1 – 4
- Departure & Return: JR Hida Hagiwara station
- English speaking guide
- Rental e-bike (Panasonic)
- Local taxes
- Coffee or Tea
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum height is 145cm
- Maximum height is 190cm
- Participants should be capable of cycling
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- 72 hours or more prior to the starting time of tour: 0% of a tour fee
- 24 to 72 hours prior to the starting time of tour: 50% of a tour fee
- Within 24 hours or the day of the tour or no show: 100% of a tour fee
- 8:00am train leaving Takayama is the best option for the tour. (8:36am arrival at Hida Hagiwara)
- During the tour, you can leave big luggages inside of our bike garage.
- It is preferred to bring a jacket and gloves to keep you warm in autumn and winter season.
- You should bring a bottle to get spring water during the tour.
- For a return train to Takayama, it leaves Hida Hagiwara at 3:42pm and you can get back to Takayama by 4:30pm.
Our guide welcome you at the station. After the registration, he or she shares the summary of tour and how to use e-bike.
The first stop is the historical shrine. This is the oldest building in the town, which has an interesting story related history of the Hida region.
In the middle of town, there is a traditional sake brewery. You can drink pure water and non-alcoholic sake for the energy to cycle up.
After the uphill and tunnel, you will see the scenic valley village, and bike along the super clear river that you have never seen before.
Lunch is always the highlight of tour. All meals are prepared with only local produce. When the restaurant is closed, local bento box is provided.
Before going back to the station, we stop by the crystal river for a leisurely time. Tea option is available too.
The way back to the station is mainly downhill, which you can feel the clear mountain breeze just to go down easily.