- Rate: 7,500 JPY / person
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start Time: 9:00 AM / 12:00 PM / 3:45 PM (9:00 AM and 12:00PM tours are only available from 2019/12/23 to 2020/3/6)
- Period: All Year
- Number of Participants: 2 – 8
- Departure & Return: JR Hida-Hagiwara station (8:00am train leaving Takayama arrives at Hida-Hagiwara at 8:36am / 10:24am train arrives at 11:14am / 2:49pm train arrives at 3:39pm)
- English speaking guide
- Sake tasting (5 small cups)
- Miso tasting
- Beef croquette
- Traditional Japanese sweet
- Coffee or Tea
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Please let us know at time of booking if you have any food restriction or allergy
- When it rains or snows, we will basically hold the tour as scheduled
- If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- Private tour is available on request with additional charge
Cancellation Charges in 2019:
- 72 hours or more prior to the tour date: 0% of a tour fee
- 24 to 72 hours prior to the tour date: 50% of a tour fee
- Within 24 hours prior to the tour date or no show: 100% of a tour fee
Cancellation Charges from 2020:
- 8 days or more prior to the tour date: 0% of a tour fee
- 3 days to 7 days prior to the tour date: 30% of a tour fee
- 1 day to 3 days prior to the tour date: 50% of a tour fee
- Within 1 day prior to the tour date or no show: 100% of a tour fee
- During the tour, you can leave big luggage inside of the store in front of the station
- It is preferred to bring a jacket and gloves to keep you warm in autumn and winter season
- For a return train to Takayama, it leaves Hida-Hagiwara at 6:42pm and you can get back to Takayama around 7:20pm
- It might be possible to hold the tour on a date or time not listed on the booking calendar so please feel free to contact us
Our guide welcome you at the station and share some instructions about tour.
You can enjoy tasting the difference of sake flavors and see inside the actual brewery.
Best place to understand the historical background of Hagiwara and Hida region.
Like sake tasting, you can savor some kinds of local miso.
Local specialties are offered with explanation about the way to make or the connection to local lives.
The owner is super friendly. Have a leisurely time with some other locals.
You safely come back to the station with smelling dinner dishes in the country town.